LL tagged me with a book memeI am supposed to open the nearest book to page 56 and write a few sentances from that page. The book I had on hand was Eclipse, the 3rd in the Twilight series. The books are good. I prefer the Sookie Stackhouse novels myself.
He nodded. "But, clearly, you were too much of a coward to deal with Charlie, so I interceded on you behalf".
"Intereceded? You threw me to the sharks!"
He rolled his eyes. "I don't think you were in any danger".
" I told you I didn't want to fight with Charlie"
"Nobody said you had to"
I glowered at him. "I can't help myself when he gets all bossy like that ---my natural teenage instincts over over me".
He chuckled. " Well, that's not my fault".
I stared at thim, speculating. He didn't seem to notice. His face was as he gazed out the windsheild. Some thing was was off, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Or maybe it was just my imagination again, running wild like it had this afternoon.
And now I'm supposed to tell you 7 random things about me & my books.
1. I am a voracious reader. I can go through 1-3 books a week depending up on how long they are.
2. I'm lucky that a coworker and I share a common interest in books, we are constantly trading books. She's introduced me to several great authors.
3. I read at stop lights
4. I love cook books and have to really restrain myself from buying every single one made by Taste of Home. You can't go wrong with any of their recipes.
5. I need another spell book like I need a hole in the head, but if Ellen Dugan is writing it; I'm buying it.
6. I used to trade books with my grandma. At that point in my life I was in to mysteries.
7.After giving birth to Pudd'n I can't read anything by Stephen King or Dean Koontz.
Hell if I know why either? Although I will re read The Stand.